Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, enjoy and just have a look around :D

9 September 2010

Intro Blog :)

This blog is where I will be posting my development and then final product of my music magazine.

I have started to look at other magazines that I am interested in and that I may base my magazine around one of them is:


However I do think that Kerrang! is more of a metal magazine which is more appealing to males. If there is a spot open then I think I will make my music magazine fit in with the emo genre of music and focus on bands such as Fall Out Boy, Paramore, You Me At Six and Biffy Clyro etc. etc. Although Kerrang! does include those bands in their magazine I think that there should be one only based on that genre of music. These type of bands will interest teens which will make them my target audience!

Well, bai for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment