Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, enjoy and just have a look around :D

16 November 2010

Reader Profile...


This reader profile sums up the results from my questionnaire. The images placed on this represents the type of person that my target audience is.

However, somethings I chose not to put on my readership profile, one of them is the social grade that I would class my audience as. The social grades my target audience would be associated with range from B-D but I think overall my audience will either be C1 or C2.

Another subject that I didn't mention on my profile was Psychographic Profiles. I believe that my target audience would be a belonger, an emulator/wannabe and are socially conscious type B. This basically makes them belong to a community or social group, someone with an identity; wants to be an achiever, they will do anything to try and make themselves look like an achiever with a goal of attracting the opposite sex or gaining approval from their peers. Finally, being apart of socially conscious type B means that they have given up on humanity and has moved off into their own social group and or community.

No comments:

Post a Comment